Saturday, April 26, 2014

Book of Mormon "Power Read"



Our whole mission began a Book of Mormon "power read" on March 11.  We have followed a schedule that will take us to completion on May 8.  We have circled each reference to Jesus Christ (by whatever name He is called).  We have highlighted in one color (mine is pink) His words.  We have highlighted in another color (yellow) all the teachings and doctrines referring directly to Christ's mission, resurrection, birth, crucifixion, etc.
It has been an enjoyable and eye opening experience.  I have come to love the Book of Mormon more and more.  It truly is another testament of Jesus Christ.  What love He has for us to provide the words from His "other sheep".  I know that this book is the word of God because I have read it and I have prayed to know of its truthfulness.  I have received that witness that it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment